The DS series system is one of a kind of high precision and flexible manual double-sided test solution for wafers, substrates and PCB up to 300 mm. It is the best solution for all application of probing from both top and back sides of the wafer or PCB measurement, such as C-V/I-V, 2 port /4 port RF, 2 port/4 port mm-Wave(DC to 67GHz, DC to 145GHz for Anritsu VNA) measurements, 3D stack device and wafer tests, failure analysis, thin film probing, Solar Cell probing, optoelectronic engineering tests etc.
DS300A has nice stability system platform design with a vibration free table solution to provide contact high quality over measurement time to help you having accuracy test data. Sub-micron positioning, backlash-free and X-Y-Z linear movement of micropositioners enable precise probe placement.
Independent Linear Guideway of both top and bottom side for X-Y and Microscope movement make micropositioner could be moving independently on both sides for all of double sided probing measurement. Once they are moved into the test position of both sides, the track locks into place and provides additional micropositioner movement to have quick and sub-micron movement at the same time.
- PCB Holder Dimension : 300mm x 300mm
- X-Y Travel Coarse for Linear Guideway : 700mm x 300mm
- Microscop Travel Range : 1200mm x 500mm
- Microscope X-Y Stage Travel Range : 50mm x 50mm
- Resolution for Probe Positioner : 350nm to 1um
- Frequency Range : DC to 145GHz for Anritsu VNA and DC to 500GHz for VDI/OML Extender
- 4 Port RF Probe Positioner up to 145GHz for Anritsu Network Analyzer
- High Performance Active Vibration Isolation Table
- Independent Linear Guideway for X-Y and Microscope Movement
- Price Affordable
- Idea for wafers, substrate and PCB up to 300mm
- I-V/C-V measurements applications
- RF probing (EAST/WEST/North/South Configuration)
- High performance active Vibration Free Table
- Linear backlash free motion
- 2 in 1 design for both double sides and hot chuck solution
- Frequency range up to 145GHz
- Independent Linear Guideway for the fine and quick positioning
- 1200mmW x 900mmD x 1500mmH with Microscope
- Weight 500Kg with Microscope